Lee Jae-yong, the de facto head and vice chairman of Samsung, is in trouble again after the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office filed an arrest warrant for him and two former executives, Choi Ji-sung and Kim Jong-joong. Back in 2017 Lee was sentenced to 5 years in prison, following an investigation into charges of bribery, […]
- How Much Does MacBook Repair Normally Cost?
- Microsoft prepares Windows 11 for a post-pandemic world
- New child tax credit portal is now open: Here’s what it does
- Amazon Prime Day Chromebook deals: Lenovo Duet for $230, Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 for $300
- Best Buy Prime Day sale 2021: Savings on Apple Watch, Sony headphones, Segway scooter and more