According to an internal document (as reported by Android Police, T-Mobile will no longer allow new line activations with devices that do not support VoLTE (voice calls over LTE). This change will begin on August 4. Source: Android Police T-Mobile offered a statement to Android Police following the report: We’re making great progress building a […]
- Week 32 in review: the busiest Galaxy Unpacked event ever
- RHA TrueConnect 2 truly wireless earphones review
- Top 10 trending phones of week 32
- Flashback: the Samsung Galaxy Note II writes an even better story than the first one
- Weekly poll: Did the Galaxy Note20, Note20 Ultra and Z Fold2 live up to expectations?