It is one of those rare conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true. We’re talking about Batterygate, which started off as people feeling that Apple was intentionally diminishing the performance of their older iPhones to sell them newer ones. Turns out – the company was actually doing that, but for an entirely different […]
- How Much Does MacBook Repair Normally Cost?
- Microsoft prepares Windows 11 for a post-pandemic world
- New child tax credit portal is now open: Here’s what it does
- Amazon Prime Day Chromebook deals: Lenovo Duet for $230, Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 for $300
- Best Buy Prime Day sale 2021: Savings on Apple Watch, Sony headphones, Segway scooter and more