Here’s the DreamScreen pitch: Color-changing TV accent lighting that syncs with whatever’s playing on screen in real time. Sound familiar? It should — from “Ambilight” to “Hue Entertainment,” Philips has been trying to bring color to the walls behind people’s TVs for well over a decade. A little company located in Florida, DreamScreen thinks it […]
- How Much Does MacBook Repair Normally Cost?
- Microsoft prepares Windows 11 for a post-pandemic world
- New child tax credit portal is now open: Here’s what it does
- Amazon Prime Day Chromebook deals: Lenovo Duet for $230, Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 for $300
- Best Buy Prime Day sale 2021: Savings on Apple Watch, Sony headphones, Segway scooter and more