It’s been almost a year since the US government blacklisted Huawei, banning local companies from doing business with the Chinese giant. That in turn resulted in the company losing its Android license and hurt its smartphone sales anywhere outside of China. And the company says it’s hurting its business a lot. Despite the increase in […]
- Top 10 trending phones of week 22
- Honor Magic Earbuds review – GSMArena.com news
- Week 22 in review: Realme X50 Pro Player, X3 SuperZoom, Watch and TVs are here
- Flashback: the Motorola Nexus 6 was the best in the series and it changed Google
- Weekly poll: is the Realme X3 SuperZoom the right one for you?