Mountain View-based Internet search giant Google has announced a new $800+ million commitment to help small and medium businesses (SMBs), governments and health organizations respond to the COVID-19 crisis. Google has committed $250 million in ad grants to help the World Health Organization (WHO) and 100+ government agencies across the globe provide information on preventing […]
- University Of New Orleans Laptop Science Scholarship, And Extra Metro Faculty News
- How Gadgets Kill Your Imagination?
- At CES 2021, gaming laptops aren’t what they used to be, and that’s a good thing
- Our CES 2021 Day 2 recap: Razer’s futuristic N95 mask, smart lipstick and a flying car
- Laptop computer Computers