A report from My LG Phones points out that the South Korean phone maker has applied for 13 new device names in the Q-series of midrange LG devices. The applications were submitted to the Korea Intellectual Property Rights Information Service (or KIPRIS). The names included are Q31, Q32, Q33, Q51, Q51S, Q52, Q53, Q61, Q62, […]
- University Of New Orleans Laptop Science Scholarship, And Extra Metro Faculty News
- How Gadgets Kill Your Imagination?
- At CES 2021, gaming laptops aren’t what they used to be, and that’s a good thing
- Our CES 2021 Day 2 recap: Razer’s futuristic N95 mask, smart lipstick and a flying car
- Laptop computer Computers