The second generation Volkswagen Phaeton is coming, and it will be electrically powered. Yup. In what might cynically be seen as the motoring industry equivalent of shouting “look over there” before running away, VW has announced the rebirth of its niche limo, with added e-power. It’s newsworthy that the Phaeton lives on, though: VW has also announced […]
- University Of New Orleans Laptop Science Scholarship, And Extra Metro Faculty News
- How Gadgets Kill Your Imagination?
- At CES 2021, gaming laptops aren’t what they used to be, and that’s a good thing
- Our CES 2021 Day 2 recap: Razer’s futuristic N95 mask, smart lipstick and a flying car
- Laptop computer Computers