Apple recently sent out an email to many of its signed smaller music labels, laying-out a good-faith plan for advancing royalty payments to artists in need. Apparently, the fund can provide up to $50 million in payments to help artists weather the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. These are difficult times for the music industry globally. Livelihoods […]
- Top 10 trending phones of week 22
- Honor Magic Earbuds review – GSMArena.com news
- Week 22 in review: Realme X50 Pro Player, X3 SuperZoom, Watch and TVs are here
- Flashback: the Motorola Nexus 6 was the best in the series and it changed Google
- Weekly poll: is the Realme X3 SuperZoom the right one for you?