Two years ago, Google introduced its solution to help you keep good digital hygiene and called it Digital Wellbeing. It’s now about to get a major update with a few new features, according to an app teardown of the beta version. The most notable new functionality is probably be the Sleep Habit Tracking. The name […]
- Top 10 trending phones of week 22
- Honor Magic Earbuds review – GSMArena.com news
- Week 22 in review: Realme X50 Pro Player, X3 SuperZoom, Watch and TVs are here
- Flashback: the Motorola Nexus 6 was the best in the series and it changed Google
- Weekly poll: is the Realme X3 SuperZoom the right one for you?