Facebook has announced it has invested $5.7 billion in Jio Platforms, part of the wider portfolio of the Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries. According to a blog post by the social media, the major reason behind the deal that made Facebook the largest minority shareholder is to combine JioMart and WhatsApp powers to enable people to […]
- Top 10 trending phones of week 22
- Honor Magic Earbuds review – GSMArena.com news
- Week 22 in review: Realme X50 Pro Player, X3 SuperZoom, Watch and TVs are here
- Flashback: the Motorola Nexus 6 was the best in the series and it changed Google
- Weekly poll: is the Realme X3 SuperZoom the right one for you?