2020 will be tough for phone makers – analysts at CCS Insight believe that 250 million fewer smartphones will be shipped this year compared to 2019. The expected total for this year is 1.26 billion smartphones, the lowest level in a decade, plus 300 million feature phones. The effects of the outbreak will be felt […]
- Top 10 trending phones of week 22
- Honor Magic Earbuds review – GSMArena.com news
- Week 22 in review: Realme X50 Pro Player, X3 SuperZoom, Watch and TVs are here
- Flashback: the Motorola Nexus 6 was the best in the series and it changed Google
- Weekly poll: is the Realme X3 SuperZoom the right one for you?