Samsung has posted its quarterly report for the January – March 2020 period and it doesnt look that bad. The company met analysts’ expectations and revealed a slight revenue decrease on a quarterly basis due to seasonality, but profits rose compared to Q1 2019. The mobile business reported less revenue than 12 months ago, but […]
- University Of New Orleans Laptop Science Scholarship, And Extra Metro Faculty News
- How Gadgets Kill Your Imagination?
- At CES 2021, gaming laptops aren’t what they used to be, and that’s a good thing
- Our CES 2021 Day 2 recap: Razer’s futuristic N95 mask, smart lipstick and a flying car
- Laptop computer Computers