Hardware security keys add new security to passwords and can replace them entirely. Brett Pearce/CNET Passwords suck. They’re hard to remember, hackers exploit their weaknesses and fixes often bring their own problems. Dashlane, LastPass, 1Password and other password managers generate strong and unique passwords for every account you have, but the software is complex. Services […]
- Honor Magic Earbuds review – GSMArena.com news
- Week 22 in review: Realme X50 Pro Player, X3 SuperZoom, Watch and TVs are here
- Flashback: the Motorola Nexus 6 was the best in the series and it changed Google
- Weekly poll: is the Realme X3 SuperZoom the right one for you?
- Weekly poll results: most people are looking to spend between $200 and $600 on their next phone