Xiaomi’s anticipated revival of the Poco brand kicked off through the Poco F2 Pro promo campaign this week. The phone will be based on the Redmi K30 Pro, which means a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with no notch, a Snapdragon 865 chipset (without 5G in some markets), 6/128GB and 8/256GB variants and a price between 600-650 […]
- Honor Magic Earbuds review – GSMArena.com news
- Week 22 in review: Realme X50 Pro Player, X3 SuperZoom, Watch and TVs are here
- Flashback: the Motorola Nexus 6 was the best in the series and it changed Google
- Weekly poll: is the Realme X3 SuperZoom the right one for you?
- Weekly poll results: most people are looking to spend between $200 and $600 on their next phone