In a bid to return to profitability, LG will change the strategy of its mobile division – it will sell 5G flagships (i.e. LG V60) in North America and Western Europe and moderately-priced flagships (LG G9) in other regions (including South Korea). According to a report from Korea the feature gap between the G-series and […]
- Honor Magic Earbuds review – GSMArena.com news
- Week 22 in review: Realme X50 Pro Player, X3 SuperZoom, Watch and TVs are here
- Flashback: the Motorola Nexus 6 was the best in the series and it changed Google
- Weekly poll: is the Realme X3 SuperZoom the right one for you?
- Weekly poll results: most people are looking to spend between $200 and $600 on their next phone