The OnePlus Z is going to be the first truly affordable phone from the company in a while. And now a new leak comes to fill us in on the exact Indian pricing and give us some of its specs.
Screenshot from the survey
The survey comes from a platform called DesiDime and it offers customer rewards programs in India to users with bank cards purchasing goods online. These users often receive marketing surveys and this time around, OnePlus seems to be running one of those surveys. It asks if the users are willing to buy a OnePlus handset priced at INR 24,990 (~$330) with the following specs.
- 6.55-inch Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refreshrate and in-display FP reader
- Snapdragon 765G (but we already knew that one)
- 6GB of RAM + 128GB internal storage
- 64MP main camera + 16MP (supposedly ultra-wide) and 2MP shooter (either depth sensor or dedicated macro unit)
- 16MP front-facing camera in the punch-hole
- 4,300 mAh battery with OnePlus’ 30W Warp Charge
Surely, we can’t be certain of the information above and there are still some things that are left unearthed but seems like a good start. Also, keep in mind that prices in India are usually lower than in other markets when it comes to OnePlus phones and other brands as well. Just check the global OnePlus 8 lineup’s prices in India and outside of the country.