OnePlus rolled out the first OxygenOS Open Beta update for the 7T and 7T Pro a couple of days ago, and now the Chinese phone maker has released the Open Beta 10 for the vanilla 7 and its Pro version.
The beta build optimizes the RAM management on both smartphones and enhances the single and double-tap performance of the lock screen and Ambient Display.
OnePlus 7 Pro
Moreover, the firmware comes with the February 2020 Android security patch and fixes issues with pre-loading videos. You can check out the complete changelog of Open Beta 10 below:
- Optimized RAM management
- Improved content now live on the settings page
- Enhanced single and double-tap performance of Ambient display and lock screen
- Updated Android Security patch to 2020.02
- Enhanced the contact details screen
- Fixed the audio and video issues with preloading videos
OnePlus hasn’t announced the Open Beta 10 update officially at the time of writing this, but you should get an OTA on your 7/7 Pro if it’s running the previous beta build.
Alternatively, you can install the update manually on your device by downloading the installation packages from the via link below.